Allods Online is a free-to-play MMORPG set in the fantasy world of Sarnaut, which was once a peaceful and thriving planet, until the Great Cataclysm sturck. Now, Sarnaut is a shattered world, with pieces called ‘allods’ (islands) floating about in the Astral. War after war has been fought for territory and resources since then, depleting a vast majority of the planet’s formerly abundant population. Now, the remaining races have polarized into two factions: The League and The Empire. They continue to fight for possession of valuable land and open Astral space.
Players enter the devastated world of Sarnaut through a choice of six races and eight classes, to help a chosen side in their fight to hold together a broken world. Explore relatively stable, and highly unstable, allods, seek out and fight Astral demons on familiar and remote allods, engage in ship-to-ship combat in the Astral, and even participate in Sarnaut’s official pastime, Goblinball. Click over to the game’s main website to download and play Allods Online today!
Allods Online key features:
- Unique World: The world of Allods Online is literally broken into pieces and floating through space, giving the game a distinctive geography for players to adventure through.
- Factions and Races: The League, comprised of the Elf, Gibberling, and Kanian races; The Empire, comprised of the Arisen, Orcs, and Xadaganians.
- Classes and Archetypes: Nine classes are available, including the Scout, Healer, Paladin, Mage, Warden, Psionicist, Warrior, Summoner, and Bard, with over thirty unique archetypes available depending on race.
- Character Customization: A variety of option exist to make your character look the way you want it to, from hair color and style, face and facial features, skin tone, and even overall figure.
- Goblinball! : Jump into the arena with a team for some non-combat action against the other faction.